Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Musings of a Sick Girl {v.2}

I have developed an affinity for getting sick. Yes, developed. Yes, an affinity. I swear, I used to be a sick-once-a-year kind of girl, but no longer. Now, if there are germs within a 50 mile radius {dramatic} of me, my body pulls them to me like a vacuum. A really unpleasant, obnoxious vacuum.

In my post Random Musings of a Sick Girl I explained that... sick feeling. When your brain just isn't quite firing on all cylinders, and there is nothing much that you can do about it. That feeling has been my life for the past few days, but finally took me down with a knock-out punch yesterday when I was confined to my bed and couch for the day, forcing PG to deal with Sick Sarah. Poor guy.

So, being not fully recovered as of yet, I thought that today would be the perfect time for a good-ol' volume two of some sickly random musings.

Ready? Me too.

Again? Really?
Why is it so incredibly bright outside the one day I don't feel well? Boo.
Is there some form of Best Girlfriend of the Year Award I could win for surprising PG with Penguins home opener tickets?
Would I have been taken out of the running for it because of my sub-par performance yesterday?
I have a lot to do today. I wonder how much of it will get done...
Is Penguin a weird word?
Why is it so hard to read when you're sick?
The high is 18 degrees today... don't really know what to say about that.
I wish I could wear my UGGs all day.
Did I leave the iron on this morning?
Did I get sick because I just bought new running shoes for a great deal and my body is making me pay for my awesome deal-finding skills?

C'est tout (that's all).

SJ

3 comments:

  1. ah being sick is no fun and the fact that is is freeeezing lately isn't helping at all. love the crazy sick girl musings, but feel better soon!!

    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award! :)

    http://big-easy.blogspot.ca/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Hope you have a great day!

    Lauriexo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog just found you from Never the same spice twice blog! So happy to meeet you and find your darling blog you have here!
    Happy to be your newest follower!
    FYI having a $200 Tiffany and Co. Giveaway on the blog come check it out!
    XO
    Your new friend Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2013/02/200-tiffany-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete