Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Do! {Kind of}

Before the rumor mill starts churning let me just say that NO I am not engaged. Great, now that that's over, please keep reading.

While eating a little {healthy} dinner last night, I received a call from LA - one of my wonderful friends that I sadly had to leave behind in Cincinnati when I made the leap to The Pitts. Tear.

I can always count on her to have fabulous stories, and to thoroughly appreciate any and all of mine, so I pushed the veggies aside and answered away. Conversation went as follows:

SJ: "Blah blah blah, I'm hilarious, blah blah blah."
LA: "Blah blah blah, hahaha, blah blah blah... oh, and will you be a bridesmaid in my wedding?"

WHAT?

Cue tears and excitement and joy... it was like New Years Eve all over again, but without the cocktails. Needless to say I was (and am) thrilled, and am already counting down the days until the bachelorette party.. oh, and the wedding of course!

I wanted to write a little something explaining our friendship, what she has meant to me since we met practically two years ago, and how excited I am to share her special day...

...But I figured that this would be more fitting.

St. Patrick's Day {2011}... where all good friendships blossom

Themed bar crawl for your birthday? Absolutely!

But only if you bring the alligator hats!

Dance parties. Lots and lots of dance parties. (Hey Boergs)

Only "single" gal in the picture... weird!

We love us some happy hour. Especially if it's at the four-star Plum Street Cafe.

Fireworks in the rain? Sure.

Ladies in black.

Ok, we have a thing for festive hats.

So congrats to LA, and hooray for me! Now bring on the bridesmaid dresses!

SJ

7 comments:

  1. fun!! being in a good friend's wedding is always a good time!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! I LOVE being a bridesmaid. One of my favorite things ever. I suppose I just love weddings :) Excited to see more!


    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! I always want to be a bridesmaid. But no one ever want to offer me. Now I'm married, there will be no more chance for sure. :)

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun! great pics!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. can the bachelorette party please be in SF?

    ReplyDelete