Well, today I would like to provide a brief snapshot into who I am. If you've been paying attention, you should have picked up on the following tid bits by now..
- I live in Pittsburgh... hello.
- I'm an experimental cook and baker
- I'm in the midst of a rather large adventure
- I'm determined to see, try and eat it all in this new city of mine
- I like to shop, but am not a fashionista in any way
- I'm a sports nut of the Boston/New England variety
While I'm not going to write lines upon lines detailing out my life story, along with my hopes, dreams and ambitions (maybe on a rainy day), I'm going to share a few things that you haven't learned quite yet.
I hate chocolate. I'd rather starve. No joke.
Will Ferrell is my favorite comedian of all time.
I cry at the end of this movie.. every single time.
My brother and I are almost 6 years apart, but have been confused for twins multiple times.
I would live in a teeshirt and jeans forever if I could.
Being a part of this sorority, and pledge class, changed my life. ZLAM.
My grandma ("Nanny") is my hero.
Insert shoutout to amazing brother and boyfriend here
If I can love like my parents love, my life will be complete.
That's it for now! Just a brief glimpse, but a glimpse nonetheless. Stay tuned for more snapshots to come!